The client was looking for an integration with its SAP system to get up-to-date information in following areas:
- Product Data Management - information about products from the SAP system
- Sales Order Management – Information on sales orders
- ZSRG data management – get up-to-date ZSRG data
- External System Integration by continuous data update on FTP server from SAP system using .Net console application
Krios provided following solutions to ensure effective integration of SAP and Salesforce:
- Data import facility using “Data import” wizard for small scale data like accounts (Customers).
- Implemented One Click Navigation Screen for easy and efficient data entry.
- Used Lightning standard/custom for UI development.
- Implemented Rest API for getting bulk data update from FTP server and update data in salesforce accordingly
- Implemented Connected App for getting data from .NET (external) application
- Implemented console application using .NET which fetches data from FTP server and push to API
- Streamlined the data management process
- Quicker update of small-scale data
- Data update without manual intervention
- Reporting and analytics of data using Power BI interface