The client is one of India's fastest growing global conglomerates with businesses in Line Pipes, Home Textiles, Infrastructure, Steel, Advanced Textiles and Flooring solution. The client engaged Krios team for application management support for their SAP implementation of Textile division.
The client used to manage many of the business processes manually. Also the reporting across business was manual. The business generates huge volume of data across its multiple manufacturing plants. The manual reporting led to data disparity and lack of accurate dashboards for the decision making. The reporting problem led to difficulty in material tracking and production planning function.
The client was seeking a solution to provide best in class reporting across business, Salesforce integration with SAP to capture sales enquiry data into SAP for further processing.
Krios engaged a team of technical and functional SAP experts to deliver the project. The scope was to provide L1,L2,l3 support and working on the reporting requests from the business.
The scope of the solution was:
- Website data capture in SAP through Salesforce integration and API interface.
- Report creation and analysis across product categories.
- Dispatch plan and sales update process automation Background jobs Scheduling to fastdata processing and automation of data updates.
- Qlik report generation for sales planning.
- Material Management textile domain expertise of Krios.
- Code Optimization expertise (SAP ABAP) to reduce report processing time to generate reports.
- Production planning expertise to.
- Configure order types, REM profiles, MRP parameters.
- Monitor, evaluate and course correction associated with production delays to ensure compliance with the production plan.
Krios value adds:
- Anytime, anywhere system availability.
- Reporting solution helped to provide business insights across multiple product categories.
- Accurate data driven decision making in sales planning.
- Customer wise data analysis across all plants.
- Financial reporting across product categories to spot and reduce operational inefficiencies.