SAP: Why should you migrate from ECC to S/4 HANA?
SAP, one of the world's most coveted ERP solution providers, is always looking to upgrade and provide innovative solutions to its product line regularly.
With its intelligent ERP platform, S/4 HANA, SAP has gone above and beyond its competition.
S/4 HANA is based on cloud technology that uses an in-memory database. SAP’s previous versions, like the ECC or R/3, used outsourced databases. This model led to several challenges like slow performance and outdated reports. The S/4 HANA update gets rid of all these challenges.
With many organizations shifting to S/4 HANA, is it time that you do too? With its numerous benefits, SAP S/4 HANA can add significant value to businesses both big and small.
What are the benefits of migrating to SAP S/4 HANA?
1. Streamlined business processes:
- With its updated features, SAP S/4 HANA can help you streamline your business. It empowers organizations to adopt newer technologies for better internal communication and integration.
2. Faster and more coherent data processing:
- SAP S/4 HANA offers increased scalability for your data processing needs. It integrates information from a wide range of internal and external sources, and due to its in-memory database, scaling up does not adversely impact processing time.
- Its machine learning and advanced analytic capabilities also enable planning, execution, analytics, and report generation on live data at exponential speeds. This increased speed can help companies make informed data-driven decisions much faster.
3. User-Friendly Design:
- One of the most significant advantages of SAP S/4 HANA is the excellent user-friendly design across multiple platforms such as desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. The solution is delivered through easily accessible data and intuitive interfaces which is imperative for efficient IT administration and management.
4. Flexibility and Versatility:
- One of the great benefits of the S/4 HANA upgrade is its compatibility with other databases, hardware, and software, making it one of the most versatile solutions available. This results in your team being able to achieve higher analytical capabilities without giving up interfaces you trust.
5. Scalable Solutions:
- No business should be aiming to remain static, and one benefit of migrating to SAP S/4 HANA is that when your needs increase and your business grows, you can very easily increase the size of your HANA solution. In fact, there are basically no limits to how large you can grow with SAP Business Warehouse, with the largest certified configuration reaching a colossal 168TB RAM.
- SAP S/4 HANA also introduces dynamic tiering, which means frequently accessed data remains in memory, while less used data automatically moves to disk when space is low. This is an extremely cost-effective way to manage large data volumes, especially when combined with HANA’s advanced compression and columnar storage – which results in 3-5x data footprint reduction.
If you need efficient and systematic migration to SAP S/4 HANA, reach out to us at (Sales@kriosispl.com)!
We can handle the migration and help you take your company to new heights!All blogs
“Considering all the business implications, the migration to SAP S/4 HANA is a significant change. It is important to plan the migration carefully and ensure your business and employees are adequately prepared. ”